Program Cancelation Policy
- Each program has a registration deadline as written on each program description.
- Cancelations occurring before any such deadline date incurs a $25.00 administrative fee.
- Once the deadline date arrives, refunds/transfers to other programs are not permissible. Refunds/transfers to other programs are not permissible because of program no-show and/or if CE credits are not granted because of CE violation(s) on the part of the OD and/or for non-payment of the program tuition.
- Technology Issues: Eye-Sight 20/20 is not responsible for technology issues on the part of the participant for any live Webinar. CE credit cannot be issued in such circumstances nor refunds/transfers possible.
- Endurance/Distance Learning: Cancellations/refunds and/or transfers once registered and/or for an incompletion and/or failure of the course are not possible.
- All decisions regarding these policies are at the authority and sole discretion of the CE administrator/provider.
- All correspondences must be submitted in writing to Dr. Parvis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal requests cannot be honored.